Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a rash on my foreskin on the out side it's red a kind…

Customer Question
I have a rash...

I have a rash on my foreskin on the out side it's red a kind of bigger bump I put peroxide on it it's sore an no I've been with the same woman going 12 ytd

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

Yesterday nothing really I'm a really bleak person I was in the hospital two. Different times wasn't able to clean my felt like usaul

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No nothing first I zipped in my zipper when I was a kid that's

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Health
7/30/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 11 months ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Hello I'm Dr Chip

Could you please post a photo for me on this page?