Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have lupus and I feel like I'm burning up my skin is red…

Customer Question
I have lupus and...

I have lupus and I feel like I'm burning up my skin is red and raspy, I took a bath and put lotion on but should I go to the ER

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the symptoms? What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?

I have been having a flare up and the past two days it's has been worse I see doctor every week but I take my meds but I just am really stressed and can't stop straching either

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No I see up to four doctors for this every week or two

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Health
7/29/2017
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 9 months ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

I am sorry you are having these issues

do you have bad anxiety symptoms? this can make you scratch

have you tried 1% hydrocortisone cream? this often can help decrease itchy skin.

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)