Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

For the past 24 hours I've had severe pain in my right side…

For the past 24 hours...
For the past 24 hours I've had severe pain in my right side of my head from my right eye, temples inside my ear, my jaw and side of neck. It's been persistent and not getting better. I have a sore throat and when I cough it hurts worse along with weakness. I've been told I've had thyroid cysts and I'm wondering if I should seek medical attention or let it run its course.
7/29/2017
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

Do you have stuffy nose,clogged ears?

Phlegm at back of throat?

Which medicines are you taking?

Dizziness?

Thanks.
Waiting for your reply.

stuffy and runny nose on right side and my right ear feels clogged. Havent seen phlegm but it is inflamed just on the right side. I stopped taking phentermine about 4 days ago. Some dizziness along with the weakness.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.
Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.
As per your description, possible differential diagnosis may include Sinusitis,Ear infection,Eustachian tube blockage.

You should do steam inhalation and saline gargles.

Also take OTC Mucinex DM.

Do nasal saline spray and Sudafed nasal decongestant.

Take OTC Advil every 4-6 hourly.

You should maintain a good hydration.

And see an ENT specialist for a clinical exam.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician