Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

It's been lasting for a while now the air hunger and palps

It's been lasting for a...
It's been lasting for a while now the air hunger and palps came back and unable to burp. What's scares me is that everything I was trying to get rid off is coming back .I went through so many tests and this calmness lasted only a little
7/14/2017
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

There is no air hunger here except in your mind

But why all these attacks and fullness in upper chest and stomach back

We've talked about that many times before

Dr chip I haven't slept since midnight .just didn't want to. At 5 30am I ate ice cream and banana now I have really horrible burning and pressure in my chest and hard to breathe.and again I didn't go to the bathroom .I think I am again slowly fading away

What do you mean by slowly fading away?

Like dying .like I feel NY chest is on fire and some burps come out some not and it's hard to breathe and I think echo and stress test missed something and I will die
O god pls help I feel pain and burning I think I will die now
It's hard to breathe.i don't want to die

You aren't going to die

R u still there Dr chip

Yes, I'm here

My chest is on fire and I feel pain.i don't want to have heart attack .it became so sudden.i didn't sleep ,then ate early then this horrible burning and pain began and now w it's hard to breathe

You've had this happen hundreds of times before and you've never died from it

It never burned this much I don't understand what's with my heart or my stomach or the insides

I honestly don't have anything more to tell you about this than what I've told you so many times before

Do u think because I eat ice cream and sweets and chips daily I could have clogged my arteries

For the hundredth time there's nothing wrong with your heart

But I honestly need ur support now because with no therapy now I feel I completely went backwards.i was trying so hard and u know I did .going through hell till meds kicked in and thinking positive but I think this disease is stronger I can't seem to win

What did you get out of the little therapy you did have?

To not jump to conclusions.there was also a black and white theory which applies to me .I either see black or white I don't see anything in between.ligically I understood everything I was told but for some reason it doesn't matter how hard I try I get panick attacks and they r so horrible .I put on a happy face for my family.abd Dr chip I still ha e burning and pressure in my chest so I want u to tell me what u think

It's just reflux and not your heart

it mimicks the heart

Not really--you just think it's your heart

I mean symptoms.like burning,sob,feeling like chest is heavy

Those really aren't typical symptoms of a heart attack

I had to stop a car now I felt I couldn't breath and would black out .what I was asking does acid reflux symptoms does it look like what I have plus attack ?
I just want to live
I don't understand why can't I breath. Normally today is different I feel like my chest is compressed and I am afraid u will say Anna u having a heart attack

No you aren't having a heart attack

What do I have or am I having

An anxiety attack just like all the other ones

Dr chip pls help help .all day heaviness and burning in chest and sob .yawning and burping .all day long .feeling drained .lots of fear again.and I don't understand also why I don't sleep

What is it I need to tell you?

What u feel is right ,don't tell me something just to get me off ur back pls

You aren't truly SOB--I've told you that

But what is this burning and pressure I feel in chest .and when I try to take a breath I can't expand my chest

The burning is just the reflux

I feel constant discomfort in chest and can't expand my chest and because of that it feels like when I take a breath it's not enough so iforce yawn or start twitching
again horrible attack while driving
Feels like chest is compressed

I honestly have anything more to tell you

U r the only one who has been keeping me afloat all this time so I need ur words

It's absolutely not SOB but anxiety

Dr chip I slept better,but again woke up with that heaviness on a chest and burning ,I keep burping ,also my back hurts too .my husband is planning a cruise end of August this is not a joke I need to somehow get help from u because if I die there or start feeling bad what is that
Dr chip u still online

Remind me about that phone call therapy your were talking about

it's available through our insurance ,my husband sent them my papers from Dr telling them what diagnosis I have and they were supposed to get back to us .but so far didn't .at first they told my husband the process is so quick .

How long ago was that?

Two weeks

You need to call them

Well my husband needs to do it since insurance is through him plus he is also an engineer for that company.but in a mean time what u think I have or don't have and how to go on

You're telling me the same thing over and over about the air hunger and the burning chest and I tell you the same thing over and over about that

I get it .but what I don't get is why it doesn't go away ,and also why nexium if it's reflux not doing its job

Nexium doesn't stop reflux

Hold the phone ,then why am I taking it .I have been telling u how much I suffer from these burps or unable to burp,burning and even hard to breathe.so why am I on it

It cuts down the acid in the stomach and makes the heartburn less but nothing actually stops reflux

diet is to blame ,or my hernia because u know that these acid attacks I would call them cause me alot of pain and anxiety

I think that your anxiety overplays the amount of burning you have in your chest

how to cut down on air hunger

There's really no such thing as air hunger--that's all in your mind

Dr chip I am so so sorry but not a very good day.all day I am feeling the need to take deep breaths because otherwise it's hard to breathe normal.then burping or unable to burp is horrible and also when I do burp it's feels nasty .also lots and lots of gas I don't want to end up in hospital with something bad or dead .pls Dr chip I need ur help and encouragement

I don't understand why you need me to say the same thing multiple times in one day

Because when I feel like I am about to die I have no one to turn to .plus every time I feel it which lately all the time I still doubt if it's anxiety

I understand but we really aren't getting anywhere since you won't take my word for it that it's nothing serious

Dr chip help pls today I was out of nexium then I ate some sweets and later some chicken which was somewhat spicy but even before that I was feeling again burning pressure in upper stomach and chest and it was really hard to breathe.

Sorry I am just not going to repeat what I've told you many times just on this page

But Dr chip it cant be anxiety .and nexium doesn't seem to help and I want to feel better and this way I won't bother u .what do I do .and I trust u otherwise I wouldn't write u even though I have a PCP .but I will ask again. If u think it's heart ?

This isn't your heart and it never has been

Ok so this burning I feel it's not anxiety how I get rid of it and why it has been persistent for over three days with nasty burps and when burps come it's actually painful

Try some PeptoBismol

Ok what will it do that nexium doesn't?and u know I always ask why u think I. Am having these symptoms
U still here

It will help in a way that Nexium doesn't

Dr chip I also forgot to mention that all this time with all my symptoms I have teally bad back pain .help with that

Help with that?

I mean what is this pain.i ha e to always arch my back otherwise the pain gets to me .that's why I was worried about u know what back pain , burning in chest,etc

Just muscular and not cancer

not other part of the body I am now afraid to say it because I don't want u to be mad

Other part of the body?

Well ok heart

No way and again your heart is fine

Dr chip I need ur help and advice .I was cleaning today all day was kind of busy and about half an hour ago I felt a pain on a front of my leg .felt like a hit it but I don't remember hitting when I touch that spot I feel like a little ball inside .now scared of dvt or something else

Where exactly?

It's the front of the leg .if u go up and down that long bone upfront it would be in the middle

How large a ball?

It's inside I can roll it .it's a bit bigger then a pea .now I am worried

It's not a DVT--wrong place for that

Probably just some muscle spasm

Did u get it
What u think

Can't really see it there

Dr chip u there

Yes and I just said I can't make it out with those photos

What about now

OK

That's just muscle and not a vein

It looks redush outside if u see but on a inside I feel this little ball .so why would it happen and is it dangerous.and if it was a vein would it be dangerous

It's not a vein and it isn't dangerous and it's time to close with a rating

Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)