Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Is this a live person. I have been having sex with my

Customer Question

Hello is this a live person
JA: I'm the Doctor's Assistant. I work with them to help customers like you.
Customer: Ok I have been having sex with my girlfriend for two months. I have always used a condom. I recently within the past week. Started to experience a slight tingling in my penis. She has been tested for gonorreah clamydia and came back negative but did have an abnormal Pap smear. What could it be
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: My overall health is good I have never had an std- and there is no redness or sores or pain when urinating or discharge. Tingling is very slight
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: My girlfriend from college 10 yrs ago had an abnormal Pap smear and was informed that it was related to a strain of hpv
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 4 months ago.

This is Dr. David. I am reviewing your question now and will be with you momentarily.

tingling in your penis usually is not a sign of STD.

this can be caused by bad anxiety symptoms, not drinking enough water

do you have bad anxiety symptoms?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I do not have anxiety . I was just worried. And I thought it could be complications from herpes but I have no lesions or sores. My girlfriend recently got an iud as well
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you still reviewing?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello

you don't have to be worried about a bit of tingling.

this is not a sign of STD.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave Positive Rating of 5 stars so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you may have to scroll up or down to see the ratings area

you can always reach me directly with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-david/

Thanks for using JustAnswers.com