Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Like pearl have suffered from anxiety depression and panic

Customer Question
my name is ***** *****...
my name is ***** ***** like pearl have suffered from anxiety depression and panic attacks for many years my doctor also has written a lett
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Is there anything in particular that seems to make the symptoms better or worse?
Customer: sorry i read the letter befor and thought the ladys name was pearl.lhave been treated with anti depressants none of which seem to have helped .the night of the incident
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: only that 4 ot 5 months ago the doctor prescribed a sleeping tablet called zopiclone the strongest one this was because for months I had been waking up at every night with nausea wrenching and finding it difficult to keep food down .had beenn presribed antacid tablets omeprazol
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Health
5/16/2017
Health Professional: Vakul Aren, Doctor replied 6 months ago
Vakul Aren
Vakul Aren, Doctor

Hello,I am Dr Aren and I will help with your query.Stress and anxiety can result in Generalised Anxiety Disorder which has insomnia,nausea,vomiting,pain abdomen,headache,bodyache and a host of other symptoms which need not be there in all cases.A few life style changes needed for getting rid of this disorder include regular exercise,regular meals,avoiding tobacco and alcohol,spending time

Family Physician, Doctor (MD)