Dr Ted Manos
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn
88055251

Sometimes I get really, really weak must lay down. I then

Sometimes I get really, really weak must lay down. I then feel I need to have a bowel movement or vomit . Usually a bowel movement will help the weakness start to subside. My bowels moves regularly everyday.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

What are your present medications?

Was your last annual check up normal?

Any significant past medical history (heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke)?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I have had these about once every 5-6 yrs apart. I am on .05 milg of high blood pressure medication, 1 baby aspr.,and Zertic as prevention medication. My physical with an internal medication Dr. and my Heart DR. was normal. How ever I was in a car accidant the day before, I was hit from behind, went to a doctor was given pain medication and muscles relaxer medication.I did not take them that day.
Hi, thank you for choosing Justanswer for your concern. I'm Dr Ted Manos M.D. and I can assist you shortly.
You are at an age where elimination of the waste of the GI tract is quite important. You said, "my bowels move regularly everyday". That is great to hear, but sooner or later there is an inconsistent pattern to bowel movements. You will feel weak and stressed when the regularity is lost and the waste is not being eliminated. It was no coincidence that your symptoms improved with a good bowel movement. In the interim, there is also a flatulence problem that accompanies everything else. Metamucil can help attain regularity if it is lost. Probiotics orally can reduce flatulence and help with the weakness and somewhat toxic symptoms. I hope my information is helpful. You can evaluate my input by rating your degree of satisfaction. Thanks again for using Justanswer.
Dr Ted Manos, Doctor (MD)
Experience: Self employed 40 years experience Ob-Gyn
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank You very much , your answer was helpful helpful. Elvina