Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've been feeling lightheaded for a couple days now. I've…

Customer Question
Hello. I've been feeling...

Hello. I've been feeling lightheaded for a couple days now. I've had a horrible headache that comes and goes. I also have pain in my kidney area. Went to ER - they did a urine test and said I have a UTI. They also did a CT and said there was no bleeding on my brain. I just got home from ER - and now my left leg is swollen and feels very heavy. It's very tight and feels like I'm dragging around 100 pounds of leg. I feel paranoid but should I go back to the ER?

Doctor's Assistant: Is the headache episodic or daily? And what about nausea?

Daily. Yes with nausea.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I've had many episodes with kidney stones but this doesn't feel like a stone. I make them Uric acid stones. One was a 15 mm staghorn kidney stone. Chills. No fever.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
3/22/2017
Health Professional: Dr K, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr K
Dr K, Doctor (MD)
Are you being treated for the uti with an antibiotic? If so and you have no fever, it will take a few days to get better. It sounds like you have already had more testing than you need and do not really need to go back to the Er at all.
Dr K
Dr K
Dr K, Doctor (MD)