Carole
Carole, Nurse
Experience:  20+ years professional experience in emergency nursing, skilled, HIV Certified educator
7466212

Ahah, well to get to the bottom of things... I have a severe

Customer Question

Ahah, well to get to the bottom of things... I have a severe life threatening condition that I've suffered for many years without any medical attwntion
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I have not seen a doctor specifically for the condition at all, I've mentioned it once or twice to a primary doctor when I quit, but picked up the life threanting habit again later down the road No medications
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: No allergies to medication, only vitamins when I feel like I need them and on a unregulated bases
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Lol are you currently online live with me or is this an automated system
JA: No. I'm the Doctor's Assistant.
Customer: Oh okay, your fast at replies So anyhow, I suffer from severe binge eating disorder and hummus since I was 15 and now I'm turning 23 in a week I've had two periods in my life between that time frame where I stopped and between the entire life long periods some months better than others I'm currently on the verge of a positive mindset and basically over this dam horrendous disorder thank god but I need some advice
Category: Health
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Expert:  Carole replied 6 months ago.

Hello, I would be happy to discuss any question's or concerns you have via phone if you would like.

Thank You,

Carole NP