Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I have a really small pimple looking spot, at the lining of

Customer Question

Hello?
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: Hi. I have a really small white pimple looking spot, at the lining of the urethral entrance. It was very prevelant after sex last night with my girlfriend, but went down significantly after 10 minutes.
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this? In general, how would you describe your overall health?
Customer: Yes first time Very healthy.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No I have noticed an increase in acne from Adderall prescribed to me, but other than that nothing
Category: Health
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Also, I was diagnosed with phimosis about 8 weeks ago. I've been taking a corticosteroid 2.5% cream twice a day since.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear about your problem. I am going to address your primary concerns but later you can ask anything you want. As per your description this can be nothing but a blocked mucus gland. It can change its size depending upon the amount of mucus it has. I reassure you that there is nothing serious related to this because the way it flared up during sex and then it went down it is noting but a blocked gland. Show it to your doctor whenever convenient. There is no urgency. He might ask you to get it removed or might just keep it under observation. It is neither any STD nor any cancer so just relax. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi Dr.Hasan, thanks for getting back to me. I really appreciate it. I was going to book a doctor appointment tomorrow because I was so worried. Do you think this is unnecessary? I am actually struggling to see the pimple now but I'm still concerned. I've also had some continuing issues with the phimosis combined with a slightly dry and red skin. Could it be a yeast infection or would it most likely be the blocked gland? Thanks

Thanks a lot for your input. There is no need to worry about anything serious and there is no urgency to see a doctor because if it was serious it wouldn't have gone down. Specially it can't be yeast infection because it can't disappear within hour. So please don't stress yourself for something you don't have. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you excellent service but if you have received anything less, please ask anything you want. Your excellent feedback is requested and will be appreciated. Regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok thanks for getting back to me so fast. As you can imagine it is a little worrying when you see a big white pimple on the end of your penis! I will be sure to calm down about it and thank you for your help.

You are most welcome. I reassure you again not to worry about anything serious. My best wishes and prayers will be following you. Regards