Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have a large ,soft, blue blob that came up on my right

Customer Question

I have a large ,soft , blue blob that came up on my right (back) of my hand..I have not hit it on anything....???
JA: What are all the symptoms you're experiencing (e.g. loss of appetite, fever, rash)?
Customer: Nothing as of yet. just feels tight.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I am 79 ,female. No heart problems...pretty good health.I recently discovered that I had adult scoliosis.
JA: Do you know if your family has a history of heart disease? In general, how would you describe your health lately?
Customer: My mothers side had heart disaese
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Muneeb Ali replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to JA and thanks for this question. Im sorry to hear about your symptoms. Can i ask what medications you are on? That could tell me if any of them could cause this issue. Also do you have pain in the region? Also can you post a picture of the region here?