Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

This question is for CHer. CHer: )

Customer Question
This question is for CHer. Hi...
This question is for CHer.
Hi there CHer : )
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
1/6/2017
Health Professional: Victoria-Mod, Moderator replied 10 months ago
Victoria-Mod
Victoria-Mod, Moderator
My name is ***** ***** I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Victoria
Health Professional: Cheryl, Physician's Assistant (Ret.) replied 10 months ago
Cheryl
Cheryl, Physician's Assistant (Ret.)

Hello, and thanks so much for requesting me to help with your question.

My apologies for the delay, but I was offline when you posted and we could be in different time zones.

Please let me know what you need help with and I will be glad to help, if I am able.

Kind regards,

Cher

Hi Cher : )
Thanks for the message.
COuld you please run a search for me? I am looking for different psyquiatrists that have more of a natural approach. That might work with herbs, homeopathy (this last one not essentially).
This could be in any state in America since I can travel and for the future I will try to do Skype consultations with themNote that this is not a medical question. It is a research question since I know you are good at researching. Thanks

Hi again, and you're most welcome.

I will research this for you and let you know what I can find. It might take a while, so thanks in advance for your patience. Also, thank you very much for your compliment! : )

Kind regards,

Cher

Take your time Cher.
Just me just make myself clear as far as what the professional: I would like them to be certified psyquiatrists and also with a natural approach!

OK, thanks! ***** understand what you're looking for. Now, when you say a 'natural or holistic' approach, do you mean in their way of counseling and/or in regards ***** *****? Or, do you want to avoid medication at all, but if any, holistic medication is okay?

WHat I mean is the use of herbs or homeopathy instead of medication

Ok, thank you for that clarification!

Hi again, and thanks so much for your patience.

Here are some of the results I found, after researching what you're looking for:

https://www.alternativetomeds.com/programs/holistic-psychiatry.html

----------

http://wholehealthchicago.com/about/marisa-serrato/

----------

http://www.bipolar1survivor.com/holistic-psychiatrists-in-the-united-states/ (I don't know if this list only refers to psychiatrists who treat bipolar patients, but if a doctor interests you, call and find out)

-----------

http://www.newsmax.com/Health/Health-News/top-physicians-integrative-medicine/2015/05/27/id/646935/

-----------

http://www.rochesterholisticpsychiatry.com/

-----------

Check these out and hopefully, you'll find someone that suits your needs.

Please be so kind as to rate my answer positively, from the ratings box at the top of your page; that is the only way I will receive recognition from the website for my effort and assistance. Thank you very much! Bonuses are always welcome.

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation. Should you need me for any follow-up, clarification or further information, simply click 'Reply to Expert' at no additional charge.

Please don't hesitate to request me by name, for any future questions; just type: "For Cher Only" to begin your post.

Kind regards,

Cher

Thank you Cher.
I will go over them tonight and tomorrow. Thank you : )I will ask you a separate question. Ok?

You're most welcome! I'm glad you will review them tonight and tomorrow.

Yes, asking me a separate question is fine; I already received it! : )

Cheryl
Cheryl
Cheryl, Physician's Assistant (Ret.)