Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Just curious if I should worry about my lymphs absolute

Customer Question
coming back at 3.9 on...
just curious if I should worry about my lymphs absolute coming back at 3.9 on my annual bloodwork. Everything else was normal and my dr. said my labs were great BUT I am a worry wart LOL and it was in the 'high' range. I am 37, 5'9 and 215, I do have some inflammation in my joint so I am chalking it up to that :-)
JA: In general, how has your health been lately?
Customer: feeling good. think I caught a cold from my boys
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: nope that is ok. thank you for your time.
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Health
1/5/2017
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 10 months ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

The investigations are interpreted in the context of;

1) Symptoms

2) Signs

3) Physical exam findings.

4) Other investigations.

Since your rest of all counts are normal. This absolute lymphocyte count is clinically not significant and does not point to anything serious or significant.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

thank you...you know google will make you think you have an autoimmune disorder or leukemia

You are very welcome.

This is a very mild rise and would be ignored by the clinician.

Wish you a very happy, prosperous, healthy and safe new year 2017.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)