How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Work out

Customer Question

Work out
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your post.
What is your legal question for us that we can assist you with?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I think i post in wrong section
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 8 months ago.

I think so, what section would you like it transferred to and if you tell us a bit about the issue we can make sure the right expert will see it.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need advise on work out plan
Expert:  PaulmoJD replied 8 months ago.

I will try to move it to the proper section. Please do not answer me as it will delay the process.

Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 months ago.

Can you tell us what specific advise you need?