Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I don't know if I have a filter in my system or not I have

Customer Question

I don't know if I have a filter in my system or not I have had so many surgery's the doctor says I do have one for the past 3 months my belly button has pushed itself out ward and I have had 3 times when I am just standing in my room and I pass out a couple of times I have hurt my ribs from hitting the dresser when I fell but the doctors can find no reason for my passing out or for the belllybutton growing outward
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** am reading your question and will be back with you ASAP.

Bulging navels are usually caused by umbilical hernias. Has anyone mentioned that possibility to you? Have you had an ultrasound or other test?

Have you been tested for orthostatic hypotension?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have had all that MRI'cat scans echo ultrasounds and they are now sending me to a neurosurgeon I have been check for scar tissue 'uroligest so I don't feel a nurse is going to explain the problem

I have opted out.