Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.
Any unaccustomed activity in last 2 days?
Are you on any medications or supplements?
Do you have headache, vision issues, hearing problem, abdominal pain, tenderness on abdomen?
There are couple of possibilites to be ruled out:
1) Transient neurological attack (TNA). This is also called as TIA or transient ischemic attack. Please read about it;
People with high blood pressure may have it.
2) An acute infection; this is less likely. Infections many times present without fever.
You need an evaluation by a doctor.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
You are very welcome.
The causes of dizziness according to the decreasing incidence are;
1) Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV) 20%
2) Vestibular 15%
3) Migraine and motion sensitivity 15%
4) Anxiety and depression 10%
5) Meniere's disease 7%
6) Cerebellar disease 6%
7) Transient ischemic attacks 5%
8) Orthostatic hypotension 4%
Wish you a very happy, prosperous, healthy and safe new year 2017.
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.