How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 34685
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Husband is shaking uncontrollably with chills, No, Two

Customer Question

Husband is shaking uncontrollably with chills
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Two stints, he had feelings of chills. Chills just stopped. Waso 15 min. Gave him asprin
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with the reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

Has he fever, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, diarrhea, cough, shortness of breath?

What is his age?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
65, fever headache,none else
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just gave him nitro pill
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Shaking still going
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

I am sorry. I cannot phone you but continue on the chat platform.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Should I take him to the hospital?
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

This is likely to be an infection; usually a bacterial infection.

Yes. He should be taken to hospital.

He may need investigations and antibiotics.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thank you. It's been 30 min of shaking
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 7 months ago.

You are very welcome.

You may call ambulance.

I can understand the severity. You may give him Tylenol too and cover him with blankets. Warm drinks, like milk and soup can be given to him, which are helpful in reducing chills.

Related Health Questions