How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2859
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had unprotected sex a few days ago No my are hurting. Is

Customer Question

I had unprotected sex a few days ago
No my balls are hurting. Is this an s.t.d
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

Any penile discharge

Pain and burning sensation during urination?

Any swelling,redness on testicles?

Is pain severe and sharp?

Duration of symptoms?

Any medical illness?

Are you taking any medicines?


Waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No discharge
No pain when I pee
Maybe a little swelling
Maybe a little redness
Sharp pain
Duration. Today
I'm taking
Meds for cholesterol annd another I can't say lol something for fat content in my blood
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.


Testicle pain might arise from within the testicle itself or from the coiled tube and supporting tissue behind the testicle (epididymis).

Causes of pain may include

Epididymitis (testicle inflammation)

Orchitis (inflamed testicle)
Prostatitis (infection or inflammation of the prostate)

You should consult your nearby hospital and undergo a colour doppler study of scrotum and testicles.

Urine complete examination.

For immediate pain management you can take OTC motrin.

I hope this helps

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
is it an std or something Else
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.

This can be due to STD.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I should go to the hospital not a clinic ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Would a urine examination tell?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Was that it?
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 9 months ago.

If you want a detailed checkup you can visit a near by hospital.

They may prescribe antibiotics after doing a urine test.

I hope this answers your question. If you would like to discuss this further or have any additional questions, please reply to my answer and I will get right back to you.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box if you are satisfied with our conversation.
Waiting for your reply.