Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have had a persistent pain underneath my right breast.

Customer Question

I have had a persistent pain underneath my right breast. This pain cause me to have severe shortage of breast. I have consulted with so many
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: 28 years now, pain killers are just temporary relief
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: chronic hypertension and I am taking ridaq for two years now and sinusitis but im not on any medication
Category: Health
Expert:  Aleksandra Frye replied 8 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** I am Board Certified with 17 years of experience, and I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question. :)

Good morning, I am happy to try to help you and sorry to hear that you have been suffering for so long, can you please clarify what your question is so that I can answer it to the best of my ability?

Hello, this is Dr. Frye from Just Answers and I am wondering if you still needs help with your question? Thank you very much!

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I stil need your help. I have had a persistant pain under my right breast for 28 years. This pain causes me to have severe shortage of breath.
Regards
Mpho

Sorry to hear about your problem? What has been done so far and what has been found? And can you please clarify what your question is so that I can properly address it? Thank you so much!