How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has haD THIS FOR 17 DAYS and he is so week what

Customer Question

My husband has haD THIS FOR 17 DAYS and he is so week what foods should he eat
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? Are you taking any medications the doctor should know about?
Customer: Yes he went to the Dr and he gave him antibiotics and some medication for cramping
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else in your medical history you would like the doctor to know?
Customer: I am at my roads end I don,t know what to do
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is his age?

Is he having vomiting,diarrhea,pain abdomen?



Bloating and flatulence?

Any investigations/blood work done so far?

Alcohol and smoking consumption?

Has he completed antibiotic course?

Any other medical illness?

Waiting for your reply.