A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
3157612

Ididnt have the money to get my xanax filled this week. I

Customer Question

Ididnt have the money to get my xanax filled this week. I have enough to last till next Monday. I get paid next Thursday and I was wondering. I still have some of my ativan left from when I was taking it. Will it hurt to take that until I can get my xanax filled. It's just three days
JA: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?
Customer: My dr has me on Xanax 1mg every 6 hrs as needed but I am trying to figure out how to make do till I get paid
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** and I will be helping you today.

In a pinch you can substitute Ativan for Xanax until you get paid. You can take the Ativan according to the directions on the bottle. You might notice a little difference in the results of the two medications, but not so much that you will be uncomfortable.

Kind regards,

Schuyler

~