Addressing health questions on JustAnswer
The Health Experts on JustAnswer answer questions about thousands of different health issues, such as:
- What causes constant hunger with a normal blood sugar?
- If someone thinks they are addicted to Fiorinal, can they stop taking it all at once?
- When someone has an autoimmune system disorder, does this affect the integumentary system and causes the hair to fall out? Is there a special doctor that needs to be seen for this?
- For the past few years, I have had a lot of symptoms of Parkinson's Disease, but was diagnosed with Essential Tremor. I waited 5 months to see a neurologist and the doctor just said I don’t have Parkinson’s, and that was the end of the visit. What should I do next?
- What type of amnesia is cause by childhood emotional trauma?
Before beginning a consultation, you should be prepared with the answers to these questions:
- What are your symptoms, and how long have you had them?
- What seems to make the symptoms worse or better?
- In general, how would you describe your health lately?
- Have you seen a doctor about this?
- Is there anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
This information will help the Expert quickly identify the problem and give an accurate answer.