How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. C. Rollins Your Own Question
Dr. C. Rollins
Dr. C. Rollins, Pharm. D.
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 777
Experience:  Knowledge in hormone replacement therapy, pediatrics, compounding, long term care, retail, hospice, etc.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. C. Rollins is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm a high school counselor and mother of two. I'm extremely

Customer Question

I'm a high school counselor and mother of two. I'm extremely disorganized, unable to focus and extremely impatient with my kids after I get home from work. This has been an issue and now it's effecting my job and my children. I was wondering if an online doctor could help with this? I have tried incorporating different diets and excerise to try to help with focus and energy but nothing has worked.
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I've always been somewhat disorganized (even though being organized is truly a dream of mine) and I have just been feeling a bit all over the place and unable to really focus on my job. When I get home from work I find myself extremely impatient with my kids and later feel so bad and discouraged. I'm missing small details at work with student transcripts, grades, etc. and I'm not remembering correct appointment times. The past few months I have tried incorporating exercise and healthy eating. I have added vitamins and shakes to try to help improve energy and focus. Nothing seems to work so I'm just at a crossroad.
Expert:  Dr. C. Rollins replied 10 months ago.

Unfortunately it is illegal to prescribe medications online with out a face to face visit. I would suggest scheduling a visit with a physician and asking about either Strattera, Adderall, or Concerta.