How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17824
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have poor circulation towards my penis, Yes, I was

Customer Question

I have poor circulation towards my penis
JA: Is this your first time reaching out for information about this?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I was diagnosed with borderline diabetes about six months ago I went to a place called Boston medical group and was injected and giving an utersound before I could hardly hear anything,after I heard the loud noise that was my blood flow increase and I got a very strong erection
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
Please write your question in detail.

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

What are your symptoms?

Why did you have the test?

Do you have erectile dysfunction?

Please write medicine you got?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Symptoms was sex didn't feel as good,lack of sensation on left side of penis and testicle then I get up then during sex go down now nothing it is ED because of weak blood do I fix this?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Corpus cavernosa
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

How old are you?

Do you take any medicine for diabetes?

Do you have high blood pressure?

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for all the information,
I am sorry for your symptoms.
To fix the problem, oral phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors are usually prescribed first.
Those are sildenafil,vardenafil, tadanafil, avanafil etc.
If the response is not adequate then injection of PGE1 can be combined.
Stenting of any local narrowing from atherosclerotic artery can be taken to improve the circulation of penis.
You can discuss with your doctor about those options.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
Wish your early recovery.
Please rate my answer excellent if you are satisfied with it.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 10 months ago.

Thank you.

If you are satisfied, please click on 5 star rating.
Best wishes.