How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17816
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have type 2 diabetes i am feeling dizzey my blood sugar is

Customer Question

I have type 2 diabetes i am feeling dizzey my blood sugar is at 151 is that something to be concerned about, what is a good blood sugar reading
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

My name is*****
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

How old are you?

Do you take any medicine?

How is your blood pressure?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
73 I take mitform 800MG 2 time a day
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I do not have any money to pay your don"t take Medicaid for seniors
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for all the information,
151 is not a very high level.
It is unlikely the cause for the dizzy feeling.
The dizziness can be due to different factors.
There may be dehydration, fall or changes of blood pressure etc.
Heart conditions like low ejection, infarct, rhythm abnormalities may lead to the attacks of dizziness or faintness.
It may also occur from anxiety or stress or neurological disorders.
Anemia or electrolyte changes can also be factors.
In some cases there can be feeling of vertigo from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or labyrinthitis or inner ear problems.
If the symptoms continue, I feel you should get an examination by doctor.
Depending on the physical examination by doctor, you can need a few tests such as blood work, scan, EKG etc.
Pl take plenty of fluid to keep good hydration & have adequate rest.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 9 months ago.

You are always welcome.
If you are satisfied, please leave an excellent rating.
Best wishes.

Related Health Questions