Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Right upper arm pain, Comes and goes weak.ess in the arm,

Customer Question
Right upper arm pain JA: What...
Right upper arm pain
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: Comes and goes weak.ess in the arm
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: High blood pressure
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
10/22/2016
Health Professional: Onlinedoc, General Physician replied 1 year ago
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

Hello and thanks for your question.
It's my first priority to help you.
Please provide some additional information.

What is your age and gender?

Do you have neck stiffness,shoulder pain?

Prolonged use of computer,mobile?

Numbness,tingling sensation in arm?

Swelling,tenderness in upper arm?

Duration of symptoms?

Are you taking any medicines?

Is pain continuous or comes & goes?

Thanks.

Waiting for your reply.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Pain comes comes and goes and I'm taking just blood pressure medication and I've been having leg cramps in the middle of the night to like my whole leg cramps really bad and this arm pain is been going on for about 3 days
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My arm will just start hurting really bad and I get my head to get my arm hand whenever I get really weak and then I'll go away and never come back
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
39 year old female
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I do have stiffness in my neck and shoulder pain and my whole right side at the upper part of my arm is hurting and to my
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I don't think I have any swelling or pain sometimes feels like burning and I've been having heartburn

Thanks for the follow-up.
I understand your concern.

As per your description,intermittent pain in upper right arm with neck and shoulder stiffness indicates Cervical spondylosis.

So you should try some self care remedies like

Take OTC Advil.

Do gentle massage with topical diclofenac sodium ointment all the way from neck to arm.

Also do neck stretching exercises.

You should apply warm compresses on affected site.

Monitor your blood pressure.

You should also do leg stretching.

When you have a cramp,you should massage the calf and flex it towards the knee.

Also use a pillow to prop the feet up in bed while sleeping on your back.

Your serum electrolytes should be checked.

As electrolyte imbalance from anti-hypertensive medicines can cause leg cramps.

So having said this,see your doctor for a clinical exam.

A referral to Orthopedist can be advised with MRI/X-ray of Cervical spine.

If your blood pressure is high and you experience weakness,numbness,tingling sensation in one side of body then visit ER ASAP.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating by clicking 5 stars above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Avoid poor/bad rating.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

May I help you more?
Feel free for further queries.
Waiting for your reply.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician