Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hello! My name is*****Welcome to JustAnswer.I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
When did you take them?
Over how many hours?
Please wait.I am writing your answer.It can take a couple of minutes.
Thank you for all the information,I am sorry for late reply.There was a problem with connection.You have taken 325x 20= 6.5 g in 2 days.Maximum recommended dose in a day is 4 g.Symptoms of toxicity is usually felt when dose exceeds 7.5 g in a single day.I feel you have not taken the toxic dose.Still, you can take an examination by doctor.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.Wish your good health.Please rate my answer excellent if you are satisfied with it.Regards.
If you have taken 29, you have crossed the daily limit.I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.Though you do not have symptoms, a blood level can be checked to confirm your safety.
Usually symptoms or liver toxicity appear after ingestion of 7.5 -10 g in a day.
Still, it is safer to take an examination.
Symptoms may not appear early, it can come after sometime.
I feel you should not wait to get the blood level checked.
If it is OK, they will discharge you to go home.