How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17824
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Nothing comes out at orgasum time, I take 7 types of

Customer Question

Nothing comes out at orgasum time
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I take 7 types of medication, mostly for is for slowing down trips to the bathroom at night.
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Tamsulosin,Skelaxin, lisinopril npantoprazole,sertraline,celecoxibnn, and vitamin d once a week. No allergies
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Had a VASECTOMY 12 years ago
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
Since when are you having this issue?

How old are you?
Do you have any other symptom? or past illness?
Did you have any test?
Did you consult doctor?

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 11 months ago.

Hello again,
I was waiting for your reply.
The reduced flow or absence of semen can be due to a few possibilities.
It may decrease with age.
There can be an obstruction in its passage.
Prostate disorders or a stricture in the passage can be possible.
The other possibility is retrograde ejaculation into bladder.
Here ejaculation occurs but it back flows into bladder.
An examination by urologist should be taken.
He can take a few tests like urine analysis, prostate examination, ultrasound etc.
In case of retrograde ejaculation, medicines like sudafed can be rescribed before sex to prevent retrograde flow.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.