Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have a small oval area of discolored skin on the skin of

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What do you...
Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: Hi ,I have a small oval area of discolored skin on the skin of the shaft..it started 5 days ago... only on two occasions i had a mild itch but usually it does not bother at all.
I have tried applying Fusidic Acid cream but no effect. I am enclosing some pictures of it. Can you advise?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: how can i paste the pic on here?
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: i'd appreciate if the doctor asks me the questions which help him / her for the diagonises
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
8/2/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Josh, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Dr. Josh
Dr. Josh, Doctor

Myself Dr Josh- and I’m happy to help with your question today.

Please provide me the following information so that I can address your concern-

Do you have associated itching/ redness?

Do you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners?

Have you noticed any bumps?

Burning urination?

Can you please share picture.

Waiting for your reply…

Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Do you have associated itching/ redness? in 5 days i had v mild itch just twice. Mostly no itchDo you have history of unprotected sex with multiple partners? YesHave you noticed any bumps? I didnt understandBurning urination? No burningCan you please share picture. Attaching picture..
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you as the previous expert has opted out.

This oval discoloration is likely due to yeast (fungal) infection. An over the counter yeast cream like Monistat for 10-14 days is likely to resolve it.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)