How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I had bloodwork done my test level was 100. Got referred to

Customer Question

I had bloodwork done my test level was 100. Got referred to urologist done further test to make sure everything was functioning correctly a couple of weeks later test came back 347 but I had intercourse an hour before bloodwork. Urologist said I was fine he could do nothing for me. I'm tired, depressed,and have very little sex drive. Where can I go to get shots? What can I do further dr wise?
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: For several months I've been fatigued and no sex drive. Talked with urologist about it to no result.
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: No.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


What was 100