How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Onlinedoc Your Own Question
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 2839
Experience:  B.A.M.S with experience in Medicine,Ayurveda, Integrative, CAM
Type Your Health Question Here...
Onlinedoc is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 27 and just got out of the hospital was there weeks and

Customer Question

I'm 27 and just got out of the hospital was there for 2 weeks and was on blood thinners but was there for kidney issues, my chest is now hurting and goes into my neck and jaw should I go back to the hospital???
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question. It’s my first priority and pleasure to help you.

Sorry for late reply.

Yes,you should see your doctor if chest pain is getting worse.

Possible differential diagnosis may include Cardiac arrhythmia,cervical spondylosis,infection.

Take OTC Advil and Zantac.

And do gentle massage with topical diclofenac sodium ointment on back of neck.

Go back to hospital if symptoms'll not improve.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.

Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 1 year ago.

May I help you more?
Feel free for further queries
Waiting for your reply.