Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Lump about four inches in left inner thigh. I am in a

Customer Question
Lump about four inches...

Lump about four inches in left inner thigh . I am in a wheelchair and on kidney dialysis

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the lump? Is it hard or soft?

Few and is in between hard and soft

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Heart afib and muscular dystrophy that effects legs mostly, kidney problem

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
7/6/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

Is it painful or tender?

Was there any injury?

What is your age and gender?

It seems that you are offline. So I am writing you an initial answer. You may ask follow up questions after reading this.

The lump is likely to be lipoma or lipofibroma which is non cancerous (constitie of fat tissue and fibrous tissue). If this increases in size or become suddenly painful or tender; it may need a surgical removal. Otherwise no treatment is required.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.

Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-drarunphophalia/

Hope you are doing very good. Please let me know if I can do anything further for you.

A positive rating would be appreciated as this is the only way we are compensated for time and expertise.