Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP
Hello,I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
Where is the hetrogenous mass situated?
Do you have any symptoms?
It is lung.
Are you a smoker?
What is the size of mass?
What is your age and gender?
Thanks for the further information.
This can be;
1) Pulmonary inflammatory pseudotumours is one of the possibility which are solid, non-neoplastic masses which can mimic pulmonary cancer.
2) Hemartomas; this too is non cancerous.
4) Cancer also need to be ruled out by biopsy.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.
There are many other possibilities of the diagnosis (all of these are non cancerous) for your CT scan findings;
1) Inflammatory papilloma
2) Granular cell myoblastomas
3) Sclerosing hemangioma
5) Hyalinizing granulomas,
7) Mucous gland adenomas
8) Bronchial adenomas
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.Thank you.Wishing you all the very best in life.
Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited and paid for my work.
Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.
This additional service offer can be used for
- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.