How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 64639
Experience:  Practice Director
Type Your Health Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

THIS IS A MEDICAL QUESTION. PLEASE RECATEGORIZE.A friend of mine in Orlando, FL needs to see a psychiatrist (per his general practitioner). He is on medicare -- Florida Wellcare. We have been unable to find any psychiatrists in his area that accepts this plan, sees adults, and is seeing new patients. We have contacted Wellcare for a list of names already and reached out to the regional NAMI group. I think he could also be treated by an internist who is familiar with major depression, but I don't know who to find that kind of doctor. Any advice?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.


HEre is a reliable list of internists in orlando.

They all probably take medicare.,

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, just use reply and come back. I am here

Related Health Questions