Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have had a resting tremor in my left thumb for about 3 months, pain in my right should for about a year, had a x...

Customer Question
I have had a resting...
I have had a resting tremor in my left thumb for about 3 months, pain in my right should for about a year, had a x-ray they found nothing wrong with my shoulder, hard to sleep at night. Stuttering also. I have an appt.with a Neurologist on July 11, should i go to the emergency room?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
6/29/2016
Health Professional: Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor replied 1 year ago
Anthony Bray, MD

Nothing from what you describe that sounds to be an acute emergency .I would not recommend ER....

You could see primary care doctor sooner than 7/11 which may be helpful for some aspects of these problems...

Klonapin prescription 1 my at bedtime may help possibly with both insomnia and possibly help tremor for example ...

I hope that this information is helpful for you

Let me know if you have Further questions or concerns

I will be happy to get back with you

If my answer has been helpful and to your satisfaction then please remember to leave positive feedback

Thank you and Best Regards,

Anthony Bray MD

Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor