Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

I have a question, I think I have a lot of strange symtoms.

Customer Question

Hello, I have a question, I think I have a lot of strange symtoms. I have been kind of diagnosed with gad and stress. I have been to the Dr 3-4 times in the last two mounths they have done cbc metabolic, thyroid, stool test, and pancreas test. All came back normal. I was under a lot of stress for a year strait starting a new business and I'm still stressed. Now I feel like I am having bad heath anxiety. For at least two mounths I have had fatigue, muscle pain and stiffness, muscle twitches all over body, what I perceive as a more yellow stool, insomnia, some nausea, I feel more forgetfull than normal and I have a hard time concentrating. A general lack of motivation. I've lost about 10lbs in the last two mounths. I kind of feel at least a perception of weakness. Some times my temp is 99.4 or a little higher, low grade fever. I wake up feeling like crap every morning and I starting to freak out. My Dr doesn't seamed concerned and say she thinks it's all related to anxiety and stress but I'm not convinced. What do you think. I keep googling symptoms and seeing stuff like als, cancer, Ms, lymphoma, lime deases, and all kinds of scarey stuff. Do you think I'm over reacting or do I have a legitimate reason to be concerned. I did notice on my blood test my calcium syrum was high 10.5, I'm male 38 years old.
Thanks
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
Did doctor prescribe any medicine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First Lexapro wich I didn't like. Now wellbutrin witch I've been on for about three to four weeks. 75mlg a day
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for all the information,
Your symptoms are likely from anxiety.
As all the examination by doctor & tests were normal, there should not be any organic cause.
Your calcium level is a little above normal.
Little high level of calcium can be from dehydration.
You can continue the medicine prescribed by doctor.
It can take sometime to have effect.

Dose adjustment can be required if you do not notice any improvement.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** amazes me that stress and anziety could be causing me to feel this way for this long. I forgot to mention I have ahard knot just under my collar bone just left of the center of my chest. I think it's been there for a while. Dr kind of looked at it and also wasn't concerned. Should I have it checked out further?
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

I do not think that you need to get it checked further.

Doctor has looked at it.

It can be a bony prominence or junction of rib with cartilage.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks dr
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

You are always welcome.
If you are satisfied, please click on 5 star rating.
Best wishes.