How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17823
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

When I come nothing comes out, yes I have the meds I take

Customer Question

when I come nothing comes out
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: yes I have the meds I take for parkinson the other med id tamsulosin
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: I also take minocycline 100mg twice a day
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
Since when are you having this issue?
Did you try any measure or consult doctor?
Which medicines are you taking for Parkinson's?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
For Parkinson's is: Carbidopa 25-100mg three pills four times pr day, and pramipexole/ER4.5mg one pill at bedtime
also for gerd 2 pills pr dayI have this problem for about one year now going on two years now
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for all the information,
I am sorry for your health condition.
The reduced flow or absence of semen can be due to a few possibilities.
There can be an obstruction in its passage.
Prostate disorders or a stricture in the passage can be possible.
The other possibility is retrograde ejaculation into bladder.
Here ejaculation occurs but it back flows into bladder.
An examination by doctor preferably an urologist will be helpful.
He can take a few tests like urine analysis, prostate examination, ultrasound etc.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Related Health Questions