How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17824
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm feeling a bit of tingling pain from time to time at the

Customer Question

I'm feeling a bit of tingling pain from time to time at the shaft of my penis
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: Yeah... I realised about three or four weeks ago. But it wasn't that often
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Is there any discharge/redness/swelling?

Did you have any unprotected sex?

Do you feel pain during urination?

How old are you?

Did you try any measure or consult doctor?

Do you have any other symptom or past illness?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just a small redness from the inside
Just oral sex which was about two and a half months ago.. No pain 20
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for all the information,

It can be urethritis.

Injury or infection can be possible.

Injury usually heals up within a few days.

Infection should be checked.

I would advise to consult doctor.

Swab test, urine exam can be done.

Neosporin cream can be tried till you see doctor.

Take more fluid.

Good urine flow can help in urinary infection.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.