Following measures are recommended and would be helpful for relieving constipation;
2) Fruits (especially dried fruits)
3) Cereals like whole wheat, bran or oatmeal
5) Grainy breads, such as whole wheat, rye or pumpernickel
6) Legumes, such as chickpeas, baked beans and lima beans
7) Dried plums (prunes), and prune juice
You can try ground flaxseed sprinkled on salads, cooked vegetables, and cereals.
Again, visceral inflammation need to be ruled out.
It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.
Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.
Wishing you all the very best in life.