Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I accidentally ingested my dogs 1.25 mg vetmedin pill a few

minutes ago. I was...
I accidentally ingested my dogs 1.25 mg vetmedin pill a few minutes ago. I was distracted and rather than give it to him, I took it myself. What do I need to do.
6/20/2016
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician

I understand your worry.

As per your description,I recommend you to visit ER ASAP as it can cause serious side effects like nausea, dizziness, headache, skin rash, ventricular arrhythmias.

All may be well, but this is a drug used to treat congestive heart failure & it is not recommended for human consumption.

Feel free for further queries. It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today
we only get after positive feedback.
Bonus is highly appreciated.
We are here to help you until you satisfy.
Thanks.

It's my privilege to help you if you have any further query.
We are here to serve you until you satisfy.
It's good to discuss rather than quit.
Please avoid poor/bad rating.
Positive feedback is appreciated if you satisfied with our conversation.
Thanks.

Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc
Onlinedoc, General Physician