DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Practice Director
24257177

The jelly part of my eye feels like they are gonna explode

Customer Question

The jelly part of my eye feels like they are gonna explode and I'm very worried
JA: When was the last time you had your eyes checked? In general, how has your vision been lately?
Customer: Ok but my eyes sometimes hav sharp short pains sometimes. Had a eye test 6 months ago and no issues came up
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Ulcerative colitis cysts on my ovaries' high blood pressure and thick blood and left ankle has been swollen for 2 years now.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 1 year ago.

Hello

You need the eyes checked for glaucoma.

This can also be migraine.

Make sure you get the pressure in the eyes [for glaucoma] tested immediately.

Even the ER can do this.

OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. Also, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/