How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17817
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm not sure if I have and std : I had unprotected sex 3

Customer Question

I'm not sure if I have and std
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: I had unprotected sex 3 month ago ,and 3 days ago my penis was swollen and red, I all so think I may have passed this on to my partner as she has had a heavy period and has been bleeding inbetween and has had stomach pain fever and been vomiting what is goin on?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the issue? Is this your first time reaching out for information about it?
Customer: This is the first time I've reached out for information
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Most STD usually appear before 3 months.

Some can be delayed.

It can be a separate infection.

However as you have symptoms, you should discuss with your doctor.

After physical examination doctor can order relevant tests to know the cause.

As your partner has fever, stomach pain, she should be checked by doctor.

After preliminary evaluation, doctor will do lab tests and decide whether it is related to STD or not.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.