Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I am inquiring for my wife. is 68 yrs. Old. She fell 25 yrs.

Customer Question
Hello, I am inquiring for...
Hello, I am inquiring for my wife. Diane is 68 yrs. Old. She fell 25 yrs. Ago and fractured her back. Lower and between the shoulder blades. She has allergies to almost everything. She can have dairy, fresh meat, and vegetables. She is allergic to, wheat, corn, eggs, rice, vinegar [ apple is OK], penicillin, Ibuprofen, opiate pain meds, and other things I can't remember without talking to her. For the last week she has had extreem hip pain [both sides] . Off and on for 3 or 4 years she gets leg and foot cramps the last for 5, 10 minites or more. They have been recently more often. She has take magnesium, potassium, trace min. They haven't worked for her and sometimes cause more problems. These are extreemly painful have a precurser of tingling where the cramp starts. She had a stool sample test that cameback neg. She has been diagnosed with IBS, arthritis. This last week she has been taking tylenol. She had to quit because her liver can't handle it. The result is bile and foamy lose bowels. She had her gall bladder out when she was in her early
30s. She can't handle drugs so she is reluctant to see a Dr. Any advice?
Thank you, Chris
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
6/12/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)

Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

I am sorry for her symptoms.

It is a difficult situation for her.

If she is in severe pain, she should consult doctor.

Doctor can try other measures.

Physiotherapy can help.

She can take a review by allergist again.

Sometimes desensitization can help.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Regards.

Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)