I am sorry for the delay in answering your question. I had to do an emergency surgery so could not reply you earlier. I apologize for your waiting.
The TGFB1 gene provides instructions for producing a protein called transforming growth factor beta-1 (TGFβ-1). The TGFβ-1 protein is found throughout the body and plays a role in development before birth, the formation of blood vessels, the regulation of muscle tissue and body fat development, wound healing, and immune system function. So a raised Human Trans. Growth Factor Beta 1 may suspect of Camurati Engelmann disease. But the bony changes you had described are not typical of it. So I would look for immunological diseases, which are many times, not easy to diagnose. You may get a blood work for creatinine kinase too apart from immune markers. Meanwhile following may help you in the pain;
1) Aerobic exercise; low-impact aerobics, walking, water aerobics, stationary bicycle.
2) Heat, massage, and other treatments like sauna, hot baths and showers, hot mud, and massage.
3) Trigger-point injections,
5) Chiropractic manipulation,
6) Myofascial release
7) Neural pulse stimulation (CNP) device
8) Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and operant-behavioral therapy (OBT)
9) Relaxation training and biofeedback
10) Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) and acetaminophen
11) Opioid analgesics (hydrocodone, oxycodone, fentanyl, morphine),
13) Estrogen receptor modulator raloxifene
14) St. John's wort, ginseng, valerian, botanical oil, melatonin, magnesium, dehydroepiandrosterone.
It is privilege assisting you.