Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Non painful bumps/blister on shaft, It's not painful and…

Customer Question
Non painful bumps/blister on...

Non painful bumps/blister on shaft

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you had the pain? What seems to make the pain better or worse?

It's not painful and three bumps just showed up this past week

Doctor's Assistant: Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.

Three bumps on my shaft

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
Added picture
6/4/2016
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Is it possible for you to post a photo?

Okay.

I will see the photo and will answer you.

Ok thanks

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

This is likely to be;

1) Mild non infective inflammation.

2) Skin erosion

3) Depigmentation.

All of these are likely to be self limiting and should be able to resolve on their own. You may consider applying 1% hydrocortisone skin cream, which will facilitate healing.

If you have history of unsafe sex, you may consider a STD screening, but this does not seems to be sexually transmitted infection.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.