How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been feeling a burning sensation inside my body and

Customer Question

I have been feeling a burning sensation inside my body and after eating I also feel very sick. I am very concern if I should go to the hospital?
JA: How long have you been dealing with the burning? Are you experiencing any other discomfort?
Customer: I have been feeling the burning since two weeks now and yes I also have other discomfort.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I like my liver maybe damage not sure but very concern.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

yes, you should go to the hospital or see a primary care doctor

how old are you?

are you male or female?

where is this burning? in your chest? you could be having acid reflux or heart burn

do you drink alcohol? long term alcohol use can inflame the liver and inflame your stomach and cause acid reflux as well.