Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

Im 54 years old healthy, have erections on demand but my

Customer Question
Ejaculation has went fron a...
Im 54 years old healthy, have erections on demand but my Ejaculation has went fron a good amount to almost nothing, what could be the cause, I dont smoke I dont drink often, I dont drink coffe
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I get a decent amount of exercise Im athletic and healthy no drug use or supplement use
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/30/2016
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist

Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Lack of ejaculation can be due to the prostate gland issue.
Enlarged prostate gland can prevent the semen from coming out.
Instead the semen can go to the bladder.
Sometimes, there is no emission at all.
So medication to relax the prostate gland may also help with the ejaculation.
Alfuzosin ( Uroxatral) is favored as it does not interfere with the ejaculation.
In cases of retrograde ejaculation, that is if the semen is going to the bladder, that improves with Sudafed tablets 1 hour before the sexual intercourse.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).
Please bookmark my profile for fast, reliable and authentic answers!
This is the link to my profile:
http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-mysticdoc/

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no problem with my prostate size wise no interference with urination

Blockage in the spermatic cord is the likely cause then.

Ultrasound should be ordered.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
this site has to many pop ups to even know whats going on where is the answer you were going to charge $15 now I have had offers for other stuff fo $40. but no answer to my question..this site is confusing.. bye..

I replied to your question above.

Any follow up question?

Health Professional: DrRussMD, Doctor (MD) replied 1 year ago
DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)

Hello

There are many possible causes here.

This includes medications you might be on.

Urethra problems can also cause this.

You need to see a urologist.

Please click a positive rating at the top of the page

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.

http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-dr-thomas/

DrRussMD, Doctor (MD)