How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17823
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My pain move fast it's a striking pain that stay : In one

Customer Question

My pain move fast it's a striking pain that stay
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: In one place for a few seconds
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: The pain strike mostly to the right arm and back could this be a m spasm
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Since when are you having this pain?

How frequently do you feel it?

Is there any swelling, tenderness?

Is it only in right arm & back?

Do you have any other symptom with it?

How old are you? Male or female?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About two years off and on. No swelling some tenderness most of the time to the right upper ar
m and to the right of my back at the same time.
The pain strike for some seconds i say it me for some other symptoms thank you
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for all the information,
There can be a few possibilities.
There can be a muscle pull or strain.
Muscle spasm can be there too.
However, those usually does not last so long.
A pinched nerve can be possible.

It can occur in the spine.
Please avoid activity which aggravates the pain.
I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.
An X Ray or scan my be necessary.
You can take pain medicines like tylenol or motrin.
Application of warmth can be soothing.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.