Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  35 years of experience
8227957

Last Friday i became dizzy in the morning....went to the

Customer Question

last Friday i became dizzy in the morning....went to the doctor this week and he discounted it...able to work and drive but feel like im in an altered state
JA: After your first paid question, we offer a week's free trial membership when you can ask as many questions as you like.
Customer: i will just read on the internet and see what comes up however i sure hope this goes away
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: im in good health
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Hello,Thank you for your question.I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.Please write in detail about your altered feeling.How is your blood pressure? pulse?How old are you?Do you have fever? or any other symptom?Did you have any test? Are you taking any medicine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
went to our family doctor....blood pressure fine....61 years old taking semvastatin as only drug...no fever....just slightly dizzy during peroids of the day.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the information,The dizziness can be due to different factors.There may be dehydration, fall or changes of blood pressure, low glucose etc.Heart conditions like low ejection, heart attacks, rhythm abnormalities may lead to the attacks of dizziness or faintness.It may also occur from anxiety or stress or neurological disorders.Anemia or electrolyte changes can also be factors.In some cases there can be feeling of vertigo from benign paroxysmal positional vertigo or labyrinthitis or inner ear problems.As your blood pressure is OK, I feel you should get an examination by an ENT doctor.BPPV is a common cause. Depending on the physical examination by doctor, you can need a few tests such as blood work, scan, EKG etc.Pl take plenty of fluid to keep good hydration & have adequate rest.I hope this information helps.If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.Regards.