How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 30 years old and today I checked my BP. The results show

Customer Question

I'm 30 years old and today I checked my BP. The results show 154/99
JA: OK. The Doctor will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: In the few days I had headache and from time to time I feel dizzy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: That's why I went and checked my BP. As mentioned it shows 154/99
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.
This is Dr. Davidyour blood pressure is need to see your doctor about medications to help decrease your blood pressure.headaches and dizziness can be from your blood pressure or sinus infection or you have insurance to see a primary care doctor?